- Friends of the St-Malo Park
- Le Marche St. Malo Farmers’ Market
- St. Malo Shrine and Grotto – Tourists may go and visit this reproduction of the Grotto in Lourdes, France, anytime during the year. Annual Public pilgrimage mid-August. Celebration of the Eucharist, confessions and an afternoon of prayer and meditation
- Crow Wing Trail – St. Malo Loop – Discover the history, beaches and friendly people of St. Malo on this walk.
- Nestin’ on Lakeview B & B – A private room and full bath ensuite is yours to enjoy in the loft. A spacious sitting room overlooks the lake. Relax in the sunroom or by the fireplace.
- Country Relax’n B & B – When your days, weeks and months get you stressed, come on down for a relaxing, rejuvinating experience.
- Log Haven Lodge – Log Haven Lodge is perfect for vacations/reunions and group retreats, accommodating up to 14 guests.
- St. Malo Hotel – Pub/Bar – Beer Vendor – Restaurant – Rooms
- St. Malo Provincial Park – Come visit the lovely recreation park set next to the town of St. Malo. Long a tradition for the people of the area, families and groups from miles away are increasingly taking advantage of St. Malo’s pleasant atmosphere. Centered around a reservoir, this is a place to come and relax for a picnic or a holiday. It’s also a good place to take your canoe or sailboard for a ride.
- Debonair Campground – Debonair Campground is a peaceful family recreation park offering Seasonal & Overnight Camping with a Private Sandy Beach. Conveniently located near the quaint community of St. Malo, they welcome visitors from late April to mid October.
- O Roseau Rapids – Set amid an astonishing scenery, visitors can partake in many popular activities, enjoy the great outdoors or stay in a historical camp. From biking and hiking, to fishing, tubing and swimming, Oroseau has something for everyone.
- St. Malo Golf – St. Malo Golf offers a nine-hole pitch and putt golf course, a 275 yard driving range, club house with licensed restaurant, and 24 fully-serviced seasonal campsites.