The St.Malo & District Chamber of Commerce is an association of businesses, organizations, farms, developers and individuals who are interested in joining and working together to improve the economic, civic and cultural well being of our area. Any business, organization, farm or individual is eligible to be a member of the Chamber of Commerce. The dues are designed to permit even the smallest business to be a member as well as individuals. Every Membership counts and makes a difference.
The Chamber of Commerce works on behalf of its members to improve the business environment and our community. Chamber membership dues are fully tax deductible as a reasonable & necessary business expense. The Chamber continues to be a leading advocate in urging residents to “buy local”.
Please support your local Chamber of Commerce whether you are a business owner or a citizen. Your support and participation is encouraged in order to build a better and stronger community.
Business/Organization Membership includes:
- Recognition on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) & www.iadorestmalo.ca website
- Free Listing for Business/Organization Members. You can display a variety of things about your business, like a map of your location, various pictures, address, description, news, specials, events, contact information, website (if any), etc. It can act as a 24 hours, 7 days a week open shop. As a member, your business/organization will be listed in our Directory.
- Supporting the community, it’s future and goals
- Listing in the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce’s Website at www.mbchamber.mb.ca
- Group Insurance Plan for Business Memberships. For more information on Group Insurance, please contact Norbert at (204) 943-6311 or email him at email@example.com